Willkommen bei ~Passion~ !
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Royal Protector

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Royal Protector Empty Royal Protector

Beitrag  Royal Protector Do Jul 29, 2010 10:05 am

I think this is the right position to put my apply,i don't understand german and i have read only the other title of discussion /no1

I'm Juri,live in Bologna (Italy) and i'm 25 years old.
I play ragnarok from 2008 and only in the last 3 month i try to learn german and play with german guys; isn't simple but not impossible.I hope to learn this language to speak with all player in this server (not all the german people know the english language and btw,i don't understand a word when guild member wrote in chat/forum).

Sometime i play football but my only passion is the karate (play this from 1993) and i'm Italian champion of 2008 year :)

I suppose that is all,for other info,ask to me :P

Char:

paladin 85
HW 96
HP 95
Priest 93
and other little char and class :)

C ya /gawi

Royal Protector
Royal Protector

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Nach oben Nach unten

Royal Protector Empty Re: Royal Protector

Beitrag  Hanni.Heroin Fr Jul 30, 2010 1:34 am

Hey Juri (:

I think it's very nice that you wrote something about you, even you don't understand german.. (:
Haha, we could teach you to write/ speak german haha xD
Thanks for your post (:
btw,your english is very nice o.o
& you've got many great chars *-*

But hey, I'm sorry that you don't understand one word in our forum or guild chat.. >.<
But you could be sure that I talk to you in english as much as I can, because my english isn't so good, but I try to write or speak in good english sentences xD

(:
Hanni.Heroin
Hanni.Heroin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

http://www.kwick.de/Pumagirl-94/blog

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten